Thursday, March 21, 2013

Welcome to Spring!

Yesterday, at least in the Northern Hemisphere, was the Spring Equinox. It's supposed to mean that the worst of winter is over, but considering that today is -6 degrees Celsius and has been snowing all morning, I find that hard to believe. On the bright side, I watched the sun rise this morning and it was still light out until almost 8 pm last night! Means summer must be on its way.

To celebrate spring I changed the colours of my blog to reflect my favourite two colours in flowers: pink and yellow. I hope you enjoy it and it makes you think of the spring flowers that should be on their way any day now (hear that, Mother Nature?!).

Until then, let's enjoy some more blogs about the plants I saw in the Dominican Republic!

No comments:

Post a Comment